Saturday, June 8, 2013

THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM

It rained all day today so I spent most of the WHOLE day working in one of my journals.  I should be working instead on the lessons for the on-line classes that I am taking: 21 Secrets, Mermaid Circus and Letter Love 201.  If I don't, they will expire (except for Letter Love which is open forever) before I get to complete them but you know how it is when you have an idea for a journal page in your head and you just have to get it down on paper....well here is the result of my play day!

A collage embellished using acrylic paints and paint pens.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Ginny



2 comments:

  1. I think that rainy day was time well spent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is one of my favorite pieces and I think it is because I love circles and dots and the colors pink and green.

      Delete