Saturday, June 29, 2013

STAMPFEST ORLANDO!

I got up early today and went to Stampfest Orlando a rubber 
stamp/scrapbook/paper arts show that visits the Orlando area annually.  
This is one show that I usually don't miss...I love to see 
the hottest new products and check out the new techniques 
even though I am no longer into making cards with rubber stamps.   
I do, however, use a lot of the same supplies in my mixed media art 
and you never know what you might find that would prove to be useful.

This year there were 26 vendors and a guest visit from Tim Holtz.
Tim demonstrated many of the same techniques that he shows 
on the Ranger web site so nothing new there.  
The only new products that I noticed this year were the Wink of Stella Brushes 
and a lot of different variations of Liquid pearl type products.  
I came home with three new Tombow markers, 
three stamps for the back of the ATC's that I will be making and 
two Signo Uniball pens, one gold and one silver. 
Now I am ready for a cup of coffee and a nap!  I'm pooped!!!

Before I sign off...I drew a sunflower and painted it with TombowMarkers 
for a friend that is going through some difficult times.  
I hope that it cheers her up.  Five of the ladies in my Art Group are
doing the same so I hope that this will perform it's magic!!!



Until next time!

Hugs,
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment