Saturday, January 25, 2014

"TO ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS"

Today is a perfect day for staying inside and making art.  You might think that is a funny statement coming from someone who lives in sunny Florida but "baby it's cold outside.!!!!  I know…I know…it is nothing compared to the freezing temperatures that you folks are having up North but here in Florida it is a damp cold that chills you to the bone.  Don't get me wrong...I am not complaining.  The cold weather does have it's advantages like killing off fleas and other pesky bugs. And besides….we only have a week or two of cold weather and it will soon be Spring!  I can certainly live with that!

Here is another journal page I made using Teesha Moore's collage sheets from the Artstronauts Club.




Oops!  This isn't exactly the before picture.  I guess that I didn't take one thinking that this picture is the before picture.  This picture is a picture that I took before gluing to show the placement of the pieces in case they got moved by my cats. Anyway, you all get the idea!

Well…until next time….

Hugs,
Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment